Rudi Garcia: I deal with the Coaching of Roma like an eternal position




The artistic manager of Roma Club Rudi Garcia some reports speaking about his approaching of training the team of his country France, confirming that he would deal with his new position as artistic manager of Roma as eternal position.
Garcia said in remarks highlighted Italy Football site, "I hope that Deschamps will succeed in winning the return meet and qualify for the World Cup, this is my only answer on the question that repeated about my accepting to Coach France?” 
Garcia added, "I happy in my presence in Roma, deal with my post as artistic manager of the team as eternal position I will never leave it, all the rumors in the media are just rumors."
The French coach concluded by saying, "The atmosphere in France very depressing because of the result of meeting with Ukraine, but I'm sure our ability of compensation in the return meeting and go to Brazil next summer."
On other side , Roma missed a chance strengthen its position in the top of Serie A football by equalizing in home with Sassuolo 1-1 of the day Sunday at the twelfth stage of the competition.
Roma won all their previous ten games but drew in his last two games after a 1-1 draw at Torino in the last round.
And Roma raise its tally in the lead to 32 points, four points ahead of Juventus and Napoli.
And Roma achieved the best results in its history until this moment by the leading of the French coach Rudi Garcia, and this makes the administration of Roma to doubling his salary as a reward for his great achievements at the beginning of the League in the Serie A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be selfish