Wenger: do not think of retiring and Ferguson lucky



Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger confirmed that he does not intend to retire from coaching career.
Wenger took over at Arsenal in 1996, and since
then the team has won the Premier League title three times, and five titles in the UEFA Cup with the team also participated in all copies of the Champions League since the 1997/1998 season.
and Wenger walks in the footsteps of Sir Alex Ferguson, who has been in the post of artistic director of Manchester United for 27 years before he quit coaching at the end of the 2013 season.
But despite his survival with Arsenal throughout the 19-year-old Wenger, aged 65, will not follow the example of Ferguson in retirement, at least for the current time.
Wenger said in a press statement "Sometimes I think, what is Sir Alice Ferguson doing throughout the day, but he seems very happy the decision of his retirement."
He added: "It is lucky because the equestrian also loves, when he wakes up in the morning could be riding a horse."
He noted: "I also like horses because I was originally a farmer, but I do not go to the races."
He explained: "I rode a horse when I was child, but now I do not because my back is no longer bear".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be selfish