Ronaldo opens the door to return to Manchester United




Portuguese international Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid player refused excluding the idea of ​​returning to his former club Manchester United in the near future, and that during his interview with Channel "Red Devils" before the friendly match between the two.
Ronaldo said in his statement: "Manchester United of my favorite clubs, and I spent wonderful times with it full of achievements and successes, and I cannot talk about Real Madrid without mentioning my former United."
He added: "I love United, I moved to it and I am in the 18, and won everything and I found a wonderful treatment from the club and the fans, really do not know what's in store for the future it could be anything happens."
He continued: "I have had a very good relationship with everyone at United, it is not only the players, the club was like my family, so I will not forget it, I love them so much and the world of football cannot be determined my future."
Ronaldo was left United in 2009 after six years with the English team versus 94 million euros.
On the other hand , Carlo Ancelotti announced clearly that star Cristiano Ronaldo is not ready to play in a friendly match against Manchester United.
Italian coach said before the game that it will held tonight at the International Cup of Champions "Ronaldo has been training individually, would not be able to play against Manchester United."
And about the European super  he said "he will train with the team after our return to Madrid, we want to use him in the European Super Cup against Sevilla."
Spanish press talked about the treatment plan for Cristiano Ronaldo has mainly on comfort, Ancelotti has to confirm it, saying that "our plan with Ronaldo goes properly, we want to give him a break for a month and then begin individual workouts and after the collective ones."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be selfish