Mourinho refuses to reply to Boas... Confirms: It is a personal... I do not care what he says

Chelsea belonging to the English Premier League football manager Jose Mourinho refused to discuss the collapse of his friendship with the Totten ham Hotspur coach Andre Vilas Boas; he said he does not care what the other Portuguese says before their teams meeting on Saturday.
Vilas Boas revealed on Thursday disclosed that Mourinho has dealt a blow to his ambition during Inter Milan training and they are no longer friends.
Mourinho avoided reply to a question in this regard during a news conference on Friday.
Mourinho said "I cannot talk about personal relationships with the media. It is a personal ... I do not care what he says. 'm not here to comment on what he says. Matter I do not care. "
But Mourinho said he acted “professionally " when faced with Coach Louis van Gaal, one of those who learn on their hands.
Mourinho said about the Champions League final 2010, when he was driving Inter Milan in front of Bayern Munich, “I had a match in the Champions League final in front of the club was coached by someone playing a very important role in my career and gave me the opportunity to develop and taught me a lot of things . "
Mourinho added "We had to run the final in front of him and i did so in a professional manner. I Think things should go this way. "
And Vilas Boas work with Mourinho at Porto and Chelsea before ending reversed together at Inter Milan.
Mourinho said whether he was looking forward to a Vilas Boas interview "no.  I seek to face Tottenham as usual. Always games against Tottenham are going to be strong and good. "

Mourinho added " Tottenham is a strong competitor ... it strengthened the ranks of international distinct players and has a very good combination.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be selfish