Mourinho: I Will not Criticized Benitez Previous Decision with Chelsea...I will give Terry Opportunity

The Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho said, who competes in the English Premier League football on Monday that his first appearance with the team is to identify the players and give them a chance of success under his leadership.
Since his joining to Chelsea last week speculation has been raised in the media about the future of John Terry, Fernando Torres and David Luiz and Juan Mata and a number of other players.
Mourinho added telling reporters after returning to train the London club after he took the job for the first time between 2004 and 2007, "We must start working with the players, even those who have worked with them before, Time changes people and change players and skills."
He continued, saying "even if there are five or six players in the team since the period in which I took the training of Chelsea in the past, I needed to meet with them again, And what about the others? I think I know them because I watch them on television 20 times each season at least, but I do not know to face. "
He said "This is the first part of my work ... I want to work with the players and not behave injustice. Want to give them a fair chance and be with them. After that we will have time to make decisions."
The captain Terry slipped to fourth ranking in the center of midfield last season, but Mourinho refused to criticize his predecessor, Rafael Benitez, the former Chelsea manager.
The former coach of Real Madrid and Inter Milan and Porto said “is not talking about when I leave the club and when I contracted with a club, I would not like to comment on what happened before I came."
"For me, I will not utter a word on Benitez decisions whether regarding John or any other player. What can I say about the future is ... that I meet John in the first week of July, and I try to get out best for him."
"We know what we can offer (Terry). Let us make him a very important player than what it was last season."
Terry and Frank Lampard, Petr Cech and Ashley Cole, Michael Essien and John Obi Mikel played under Mourinho in the first times with the team, but the Portuguese coach said he would not get any of them preferential treatment.
The Portuguese coach added, "We aspire to combine two new players to improve the squad and increase competitiveness but my main mission at the moment is to improve the performance of the whole team."
He continued, saying "the best Chelsea when it adds some young players who have good capabilities and distinctive potential and a great future and I look forward to improve their performance."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be selfish