Mourinho at Chelsea: "Extraordinary Man" Has now Become a "Happy Man"

Jose Mourinho returned to Chelsea on Monday and said with a smile, speaking of himself that "extraordinary man" has now become a "happy man" after he took over the London club belonging to the English Premier League football, which he loves always.
In the presence of some 250 journalists and correspondents and representatives of dozens of TV channels at Stamford Bridge make sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Portuguese coach retains his ability to attract the media.
Mourinho said, "If you choose a nom name for this period, it would be  ... happy man. I am very happy."
"The time passes quickly. Nine years have passed like two days since I took over coaching the team... I have the same qualities and kept the same person."
The coach confirmed that he has the same feeling and emotions "I can describe myself that I am a very happy person. This is the first time I go to a club I love him already."
Mourinho has already won league titles in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain with Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan and Real Dred respectively.
Mourinho left Chelsea in 2007 and reported at the time that the reason for leaving strained relationship with billionaire owner Roman Abramovich's club, which is keen to play down Mourinho would.
The Portuguese coach said "I have read and heard many people say that it had been dispensed with my services and that the relationship ended just between us ... this is not true. Many people did not believe that, but separation agreement."
"At that time I thought that this is the best for me and the club. It was a sad moment, but I do not regret the decision."
After his departure from Chelsea, Mourinho spent two years at Inter Milan where he won two titles in the Italian league, domestic cup and Champions League before moving to Real Madrid, with whom he won the Spanish league and King's Cup.
Mourinho has never spent more than three years in the training of one club but he hopes to continue with Chelsea at least for a period of four years prescribed in the contract.
Mourinho said in response to a question about his desire to more stability in his career, "Yes, I'm ready for it but he hopes to continue in office until the last day of my contract. If the club wants to continue to work after that you'll be very happy."
Chelsea reached the Champions League after a third place finish in the Premier League last season as the team won the European Cup but it needs to restructure if he wants to compete with Manchester United and Manchester City.
Mourinho said “expectations are very high, because people know what I can do."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be selfish