Fabregas: Xavi and Villa , can’t compensate them



The Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas considered that his teammates Xavi Hernandez and David Villa, who announced their retirement of playing internationally, "they cannot be repeated," but at the same time praised the "desire", which leads the new players.
Fabregas said today at a press conference before facing Macedonia at the beginning of
the European Nations Cup qualifiers (Euro 2016), "The Present and Future team will be determined based on the players existing now and who will come in the future."
the player said, "without forgetting the past, we need to think too much in the future, I'm in a perfect life, would not change my view of the role of the thing which I submitted, I was feeling of my significance when I was 18 years old and now I am also in the seventh century."
Regarding the high temperature in the city of Valencia, where the game will be played he pointed out that this matter does not care, but he was glad for the fact that the meeting will play in a place the masses like "football".
Fabregas explained that the goalkeeper and captain Iker Casillas committed fully to continue with the team, where he continued, "He has passed through difficult moments with his club, but I see him acclimates and helps, he is the quality of the players who would be deported because of their dignity when they see that they cannot provide more" ..

Don't be selfish