Mourinho: Eto’o my favorite player… and Oscar: wrath of Mourinho a terrible



Portuguese coach to Chelsea Jose Mourinho Praised the performance of Cameroon striker Samuel Eto'o team, hinting that he is his favorite player, after scoring two goals against Schalke in the fourth round of the Champions League to lead the "blues" to win by three goals against a goal.

Mourinho said in a statement after the meeting: "The favorite player is who helps the team who I lead to win, and Eto'o work with me in the best training  during my career, when Inter Milan crowned with three league and cup and the Champions League in 2010."
The Portuguese coach added: "Eto'o was not at his best when he joined the ranks of Chelsea, but his level is getting better with time, and evolves step by step, and I think that scoring goals will give him more confidence."



On the other side, Brazilian Oscar Chelsea playmaker confirmed that he feels terrified of the wrath of Coach Jose Mourinho for his "blues" team.

Oscar said for "Standard Sport" that Mourinho shift in the recent period, especially after the loss of Newcastle in the league, I feel terrified of that case, which Mourinho shows. "
Oscar added: "The players know Mourinho well, but my heart beat and I am terrified, when I find him moody or angry level."

The Brazilian star at the end of his remarks that the group would not abandon won all competitions this season, despite the difficulty of the competition.

The Blues played an important game today in front of the German-style within the European Champions League and they won 3-1 advancing to qualify for the new stage of the champion league.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be selfish