Matazara new coach of Inter Milan, Replacing Stramachuna

The club Inter Milan announced today the appointment of Italian Walter Matazara the technical coach for the team in an official capacity, to succeed so young Andrea Stramachuna, after a disappointing season with the Nerazzurri.
The website of the Inter club president Massimo Moratti reaches to an agreement with Matazara (51 years) to lead the team for two seasons after he decided to leave the ranks of Naples.
The club thanked to Stramachuna (37 years), after his stint, where he contributed to the improved results last season, but last season was disappointing, failing to win any tournament and failed to qualify for the one of European tournaments.
The Matazara ends successful era with Napoli lasted five years, during which crowned Cup title and led the team to qualify for the Champions League after it won the honor of Alcalicho behind Hero Juventus.
The Spaniard Rafael Benitez will succeed Matazara training in Naples next season.
Four years later, he made a lot for Naples with club owner Aurelio De Orentes, Walter Matazara coach Albartinobai announced that the game that gathered his team with Rome and lost by the score 1-2 on Sunday night was the last at the head of the technical staff, amid rumors of his move to train Roma or Inter this summer.
Matazara said after the end of a meeting Rome: "I have already made my decision this a while ago, but the sporting director Ricardo Bitjona and club owner de Orentes tried to convince me at the last minute, I think I have the right after all what I have done here that I change the viewer and space, I'll look at the presentations that will be me, but if I did not feel stimulated to accept I will stay at home.”
the coach completed who managed to end the season with Napoli in second place and qualify again for the Champions League: "As Fabio Capello said, it is difficult to sustain in Italy with one club for more than 4 or 5 years, I am convinced that I am that staying will not give the players the same excitement and stimulation , I'm really happy with what has been achieved supplied me here, Naples special place and the fans have the true spirit and affiliation of the club, but I want a new challenge. "
He added: "out of respect for my team did not talk with any other club, but it is clear that my agent did it because I told him that I was thinking of taking a step to leave."
The president of the club de Orentes announced via Twitter that the new coach will be set and announced his name through his account on the social networking site itself.
It is noteworthy that there are important names of candidates for the job, such as Roberto Di Matteo and Rafael Benitez and Argentine Marcelo Bielsa in addition to Giuseppe Sanino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be selfish