Van Gaal: if I wanted an easy life I would coached another team



Louis van Gaal artistic director of Manchester United Confirmed that he has no regrets about taking responsibility for training "Manu" Despite the difficulty of the task and the pressure discarded on him.
  
Van Gaal said in remarks published by the British newspaper "Mirror": "I was very close to the train Tottenham in last June, but I preferred to take responsibility for Manu although I gave myself more difficult task, and in fact I did not find the situation is worse than what I imagined, I expected what's happening now and willing to have. "

He added: "I could not find an easier task to train the Spurs, the situation would not be at all like United, but I wanted to join the club's number one in England and not any other team."

He continued: "At Tottenham it was wonderful financially such as United, but in my opinion Manchester United is still the team number one in England."

It is worth mentioning that Van Gaal suffer with in the Premier League where they took only two points in three matches in the competition.

On the other hand , Louis van Gaal Talked about Radamel Falcao deal, who moved on loan in the last hour of the transfer market to the ranks of his team.

The Dutchman said to the club's official website "figures talking about him , and when there is a player with such talent cannot be wasting this opportunity in the market."

"I am happy with his joining us, he is one of the best strikers in the world."

Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid star, who had a strong statements yesterday in which he criticized the Management of Real Madrid and its actions in the transfer market, he talked about the other contract Manchester United with Colombian star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be selfish