Mourinho underwent surgery in Paris



Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho (50 years) Underwent Monday a surgery at a hospital in the French capital Paris for treatment of an old injury in the annex.
The British newspaper (The Guardian) through its website said that the surgery will not prevent Mourinho from the leadership of the "blues" during their coming game in the FA Cup against Stoke City next Sunday at Stamford Bridge.
Mourinho had been honored last night by the Union of Journalists of football for his career, and after Chelsea win at Man United 3-1 to achieve victory No. 100 in the Premier League.
Mourinho said during honored "I love Chelsea, it is the only club I miss it as a family I belong to in England. I belong to Chelsea and Chelsea belongs to, and wish to remain so for years and years."
The Portuguese coach, former Real Madrid and Inter Milan, "without love or happiness I would not have done my job," adding that his assistants in the technical management of the Chelsea "like brothers."
Mourinho praised midfielder Frank Lampard, who sat during a meeting yesterday on the bench, "It is my player and without him I could not make achievements in football."
Mourinho lurking and jump on top of the English Premier League, where Chelsea away, just two points behind leader Arsenal and point  runner-up Manchester City.
Jose Mourinho Described his experience in Italy with Inter Milan as a wonderful one, noting at the same time he did not like La Liga when he was coach of Real Madrid.
Mourinho said in an interview with (BBC) "things in Italy was fantastic, my experience with Inter was great, it's the only club that left him in tears, but I was in need of new challenges, I wanted to train the Royal, it is a club should you go to experience. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be selfish